People -> Post-docs
Currently, postdoc positions are now open in our lab. We welcome candidates to join our group.
- Has a BSc degree or an MSc degree in Chemistry, Physics, Materials Science, Chemical Engineering or other related fields;
- Have a high motivation and a standard attitude in doing research;
- Be able to verbally communicate and better at scientific writing in English.
- Experiences in nanomaterial synthesis, particularly using wet-chemistry methods;
- Being familiar with material characterization techniques (optical, electrical, electron microscopy, XRD, etc.)
- Full-time positions with attractive salary;
- Excellent working environment with high flexibility;
- Financial support for MSc/PhD study in Vietnam and/or opportunities to study MSc/PhD abroad.
- Curriculum Vitae (CV) in English;
- Research statement in English: describing past work and vision for the work at Phenikaa University.
Optoelectronics and Photonics Lab, Faculty of Materials Science and Engineering, Phenikaa University
Address: Nguyen Thanh Binh Street, Yen Nghia Ward, Ha Dong District, Hanoi, Vietnam
How to apply